Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Journal Page

It is my turn to do an inspiration post for Cute as A Button

I have done a double journal page


Covered pages with Gesso.
Painted blue, green and pink acrylic paints over pages.
Sprayed with different coloured Dylusion Sprays.
Sponged with distress inks.
Painted over different stencils with moulding paste on left side.
Added jigsaw pieces to right side.
Added I am special and photos of my youngest grand daughter to left side.
Added precoloured Cute as a Button Digi stamp XBox game precoloured to right side.
Typed sentiment, cut out and pasted onto right side.

I hope you will go over to the challenge blog  http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
 and join in the June challenge

You are also invited to join the facebook group

Inspiration posts every so often on the Showcase blog: 


Some lovely new stamps will be released on the 10 June and the design team are busy making cards to show on the challenge blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment