Saturday, June 3, 2017

Congrats Graduate

I love this Graduate digi stamp!  I had to make a quick card for my daughter's step sister, and the fun thing about stamps is, you do not HAVE to use the entire image.  So, I just used the top half so she would fit int he circle.  Her school colors are black, gold and purple.  I used a gold card base and then used just a touch of purle and black.  Using my CTMH cardstock I embossed and sanded the purple.  I used my round dies to cut the circles.  I added some gold gems and some fancy gems and topped the entire thing off with some flowers, another flourish die and a black bow.  Oh, and I used the word die.  This took me 15 minutes to make.  Gotta love the CAS quick cards!

Thanks for looking!
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog –  Celebrations
Just Us Girls Challenge –  die cuts

1 comment: