Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Victoria's October Inspiration Using The Joker

Hello everyone! It hope that your having a lovely day/evening. It's Victoria here.  I'm back to share my inspiration post for this month. I've used the Joker Digital Stamp.  He is such a fun image. You can find him and more digital stamps including some new ones over at the Cute As A Button Store.

I've coloured him with Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils. To create the background I've used yellow card. Which I've scored lots of times to create a pattern. I've shaped the image as a playing card. Then I've made two extra and added the sentiment to them. To finish of  I've added die cut swirls and pearls.


There is currently a challenge going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and a Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. We'd love to see you come and join in the fun with us.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post today.

Happy crafting everyone.

1 comment: