Monday, September 5, 2016

School Is In!

Hiya, everybody! I've got some crafty cuteness from Cute as a Button to share with you today!
I've been big lately about using scraps and things I don't normally use. For example, lots and lots of REAL stamps! So, lately, I've been combining the two and I think these are coming out too cute! lol Let me show you what I mean!
 Click on the images for a closer look!
This is School Is In and what a perfect time to be working on back to school cards! lol I've a heap of nephews and nieces going back to school or starting college. This came in super handy for me. 
I colored the image with Copic markers and a silver gel pen. The notebook paper is from my stash. I made the little 'school books' from scraps and hand wrote the 'titles' of the books on the 'spines'. The apples are from a stamp set in my massive collection. Button is from a jar of buttons I found at Hobby Lobby. The twine is from Whiskers Graphics.
Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and join in on this month's fun! You can also check out CAAB on Facebook and see more inspiration on Pinterest! Don't forget to stop by the store and have a look at all the other cute images available! 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back to see more cool stuff my teammies are sharing!

2 comments: