Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February inspiration Post

Water Fairy

IMG00175 Water Fairy Digital Digi Stamp
I love this image. Isn't she cute , she is from Cute as a Button , you can grab her here.
 http://cute-as-a-button-stamps.myshopify.com/collections/fantasy


I coloured her using my Prismacolour pencils.  I placed glossy accents on some of the water bubbles.
I cut some blue bazzil card stock 28 cm x 13.5cm. Folded in half.
Then I glued down a white paper dollie. Cut 12 x 11 cm, of light blue bling bazil card.Placed this down using tape leaving a 1.5cm gap.  I cut the image out to be 11.5 x 10.5 cm. I used the We Are Memory keepers sew easy tool to edge the image with a straight stitch, (you can use a sewing machine instead). Then I placed image on top of bling card using double sided tape. Then to finish of the card I placed small dots of glossy accents on each corner.

I stamped the sentiment using a Kasazz Stamp , onto the blue bling bazil paper with Brilliance  ink pad Platinum , then cut out around the circle . ( I dont have a big enough punch or a circle die smaller enough).
 I used the  Spellbinder shapeabilities Parisian Motifs die on dark blue bazil card stock and taped , stamped image to this and placed this onto the left side of my card.

I placed 2nd prize for this card at my local show.  Its so gratifying to be reconised in your local community for your work .  whoop whoop. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment